Re: Cisco Route filtering [was Re: OPS: BGP spew from ASN 7374]

  • From: Mike Hughes
  • Date: Tue Apr 13 07:57:54 1999
On 8 Apr 99, at 4:14, [email protected] wrote:

> Would the same be true with a prefix-length filter, which I assume the
> syntax would be:
>
> ip prefix-list 1 permit 209.123.0.0/16
> neigh 2.3.4.5 prefix-list 1 in

With the prefix list it would have to be an exact match using the
above. To accept more specifics within that block, you would do
something like...

ip prefix-list 1 permit 209.123.0.0/16 ge 16
neigh 2.3.4.5 prefix-list 1 in

Mike
--
Mike Hughes - Network Services      [email protected]
Tel: +44 181 297 0300               http://www.dircon.net/