Re: WARNING: NO OPERATIONAL CONTENT

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Sun Apr 04 22:45:13 1999

Yup a Cher. 6 is a really good solid a/c.  Flown them
many times.  Piper Lances are also really good solid
plane.  Wish I owned one... Either..

I'd also say that Owen is a good solid pilot that does
not do stewpid things in airplanes, at least not the
several times I have flown with him in the bay area.

I do believe he has flown a similar route many times and
knows the area and its risks.

Bottom line is that if I was still living in the bay area
I'd take Owen up on this offer, as long as I got to log
some of the time!.

Yes I Am A Pilot  or is that  YIAAP.ORG ?

jmbrown