Re: FUBAR in CHI

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Fri Mar 26 22:04:11 1999

Not press release? Since when has NANOG been relegated
to press release material only... ??

We used to troubleshoot *real time* via this.. (nanog).

Have we gone to the realm of suits ?

(And *you* should know.... Todd,
 You were there through most of it...)

I guess I need to get it in my head that NANOG list has become
relegated to the world of newspapers and public releases....

:(

Any ways, looks like this is some type of cut that is killing
Chicago *southbound* circuits..  (Hence your perspective)

We have techs (trying) to nail it down...
We have McCleod USA stating several circuits dropped from out of
Chicago... all at once... (DS3-OC3) More than just data......

Like like something broke in south Chicago. Everyone is turning on the
T-birds... :\

Pardon my jump.

 I was adrenaline rushed, as I have *several* big circuits out
of Chicago....

 See ya.

Now where is that Tbird ..... :\