Re: more Internic nightmare

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Tue Mar 23 17:01:41 1999

What?  You mean they're limiting the number of registrations any one
contact can submit for any one day now?  Are they looking at the submitting
email or the POC information?  If it's the submitting email, what are
hosting providers going to do?  We send in 8-10 a day, all from the same
address.  We handle the InterNIC garbage for our clients since, even before
they made their sweeping changes, it was a fairly daunting process for the
uninitiated.

At 04:31 PM 3/23/99 -0500, Jeremiah Kristal wrote:

>Has Internic officially announced that they are only allowing 10
>registrations per customer per day or is this another arbitrary change?
>
>ObNetops:  ip route 198.41.0.0 255.255.255.0 null0
>
>Jeremiah

ML.ORG is gone.  Check out http://www.EZ-IP.Net - It's *FREE*
Get your *FREE* Parked Domain account at http://www.EZ-Hosting.Com
John Fraizer                      |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:[email protected] |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
PGP Key fingerprint =  7DB6 1CA2 DAA6 43DA 3AAF  44CD 258C 3D7E B425 81A8