Re: Rover Version 4 Port for BSDI

  • From: Susan Hares
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 13:38:07 1999

Jake:

Nope.. your laptop got reconditioned as far as I know.

We are re-creating the port.  We'll try to port the
improved version to the machines on our testbed:

	bsdi 3.1/ 4.0
 	freebsd 2.2.7 - 3.1
	netbsd
	solaris 2.5, 2.6, 2.7
	HP-UX 10.2 and 11.1
	AIX

The problem is the Collector piece uses hsearch, hcreate, hdestroy
from the solaris software.  It needs to have an equivalent in
the *bsd* land.  Please send any other notes for recreation
off-line.

Sue

(winter and cold in the northlands)