Re: They're at it again...

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Fri Mar 12 14:27:57 1999

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Jeff Aitken wrote:

> You know, it seems to me that I remember some Sun Microsystems
> advertisement several years ago where *they* claim to have invented
> networking (now I see their current claim to fame is that they are
> the '.' in '.com' :-).

Sure, they can claim to be the dot. Keep in mind that of the whole .com,
the dot is the smallest most insignificant portion of it. :)

Derek J. Balling          | "Bill Gates is a monocle and a white
[email protected]        |  fluffy cat from being a villain in the
http://www.megacity.org/  |  next Bond film."  - Dennis Miller