Ameritech NAP maintenance

  • From: Mark A. Cnota
  • Date: Wed Mar 10 14:18:03 1999

There is going to be a significant outage in Chicago, that I thought might
be of general interest to the NANOG community.

The Ameritech exchange point in Chicago is undergoing scheduled maintenance
this Sunday (3/14) early morning. Following is the text of the notice that
went out to customers on 2/22.

Customers with additional questions are encouraged to contact me directly.

thanks,

Mark Cnota
Ameritech