Re: Internic

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sat Mar 06 11:03:31 1999

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999, Chris Mauritz wrote:

> <vent>
> None of this would bother me that much if we weren't *forced* to do business
> with these clowns.  They've got us over a barrel and there is absolutely no
> oversight over their quality (ha!) of service.  You can bet that folks are
> going to bolt in droves as soon as there is an alternaive, but they'll
> waddle to the bank....fat and happy with their registration fees that
> they've been sitting on (obviously not using the money to improve services)
> for years.
> </vent>

Absolutely, I would pay a alternative for things the internic does at no
charge such as change contact information. As log as I know it would be
done quickly and accurately. I am looking for alternatives in order to speed
things up and make sure they are done accurately, it does not necessary
need to cost less, but I think it will.