Re: Suggestion: Add contact entry to whois

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Fri Feb 26 17:18:42 1999

Wow, Bob is angry.  I must be doing something right. :-)

Anyway, the proposal relates to domains registered with InterNIC and other
registries that maintain top-level information (country domains, ARIN, RIPE,
APNIC, etc.)  As such, I am referring to entries like:

Free Community Network (FCN3-DOM)
   PO Box 191 Station E
   Toronto, ON M6H 4E2
   CA

   Domain Name: FCN.NET

   Administrative Contact:
      Allisat, Bob  (BA502)  [email protected]
      (416) 534-1999 (FAX) n/a
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      ABRAHAMSEN, GARD  (GA663)  [email protected]
      (770) 652-9537 (FAX) (770) 977-4816
   Billing Contact:
      Allisat, Bob  (BA502)  [email protected]
      (416) 534-1999 (FAX) n/a

   Record last updated on 11-Apr-98.
   Database last updated on 26-Feb-99 07:15:02 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   FCN.NET                      208.222.122.41
   LOLITA.MSI-SOLUTIONS.COM     208.222.122.34

Gee... Looks like Bob published some information for that domain. :-)

Owen