RFC 2142 (was Re: Suggestion: Add contact entry to whois)

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Fri Feb 26 17:06:28 1999

On 02/26/99, Owen DeLong <[email protected]> wrote:

> OK, perhaps, then, we should consider two contacts:

	Unfortunately, "we" is not the same body of people that can
	actually make the changes to WHOIS.

	Luckily, "we" don't have to -- we could just follow RFC 2142.

	http://www.geektools.com/rfc/rfc2142.txt

--
J.D. Falk <[email protected]>                     "We don't want our customers
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)         to lose their marbles."