RE: Monitoring, Flow Stats (Re: spam whore, norcal-systems)

  • From: James D. Wilson
  • Date: Thu Feb 04 02:04:27 1999

And I claim to be king of the world.  Now give me your assets in
taxes, Bob, since you are on my planet.

You or I can claim any right we want, but that does not have any
automatic association with reality.

- -
James D. Wilson

"non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem"
    William of Ockham (1285-1347/49)