InterNIC / ARIN record loss/error stories needed

  • From: Ehud Gavron
  • Date: Wed Feb 03 18:23:43 1999

Our organization is in need of real occurrences that people
have had with InterNIC/ARIN's database and record-keeping.

What we're specifically looking for is some case histories
where InterNIC/ARIN has
        (1) Modified a record without authorization of an owner
        (2) Deleted a record without authorization of an owner
        (3) Lost a record without authorization of an owner
        (4) Failed to correctly record ownership of a record
            or anything else of a similar nature.

CONFIDENCE:
   If you request, we will keep these responses confidential.

NANOG:
   If you're interested in a summary of responses, email and tell me,
   and I'll email a summary to the list.

Ehud Gavron
[email protected]