Re: spam whore, norcal-systems.net

  • From: Phil Howard
  • Date: Wed Feb 03 12:08:29 1999

Dean Anderson wrote:

> I am pro-law.  If you want to ban spam, there is a way to do that: People
> banned junk faxes, and banned telemarketers from calling your cell phone.
> However, they did that by passing laws. Not by taking the law into their
> own hands.

I don't want to ban spam.  I think if two consenting adults wish to carry
on a spamming relationship, that should be their choice, not mine nor the
government's.  What I do want to do is NOT SERVICE spam.  I elect to offer
a service to deliver NON-SPAM mail, because I believe there is more of a
market in NON-SPAM mail than there is in either SPAM mail or a mix.

--
  --   | Inturnet, Inc.              | Director of Internet Services |   --