Re: SF Bay Area LEC discussion list?

  • From: Jim Browne
  • Date: Wed Feb 03 01:02:30 1999

At 10:38 -0800 1/22/99, Jim Browne wrote:
>If you are interested drop me a line.  If sufficient interest arises, I'll
>make it a full-blown list.

Said list has been created.  If you care to join, send email to
[email protected] and put the following in the message body:

SUBSCRIBE sf-telco [email protected]

Replace "[email protected]" with the email address at which you
would like to receive list messages.

Jim Browne                                                [email protected]
    "I wish journalism would return to its glory days, when principled
  incorruptible men like William Randolph Hearst and Joseph Pulitzer were in
       charge."- Vanessa Jackson, Piano Teacher, www.theonion.com