Re: Pacbell NOC

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Tue Feb 02 06:23:21 1999

	I've update this page (just this evening),
it's now located at

	http://puck.nether.net/netops/nocs.cgi

	This is created out of sql tables here on my side, so adds
are done automagically, I still need to "approve" them, as I don't
want people submitting "nanogspam.com" as an isp, etc.. (i'm
sure you get the idea), but will be taking care of these quickly
and more easily.  (saves a lot of human error on my part).

	Please check your entries for correctness, and request your
ISP to add themselves if they're not in there, you needn't have
an ASN or 24x7 NOC to list yourself, although that is more of the
primary purpose of this list.

	Once again, thanks to all who have contributed to the list.

	- jared