Re: spam whore, norcal-systems.net

  • From: George Herbert
  • Date: Mon Feb 01 19:06:42 1999

This posting, may perhaps not be a nanog charter violation,
though the thread is highly borderline.  Please don't shoot me.

Ravi described a packet filter, not monitoring or intercept.
Blocking traffic doesn't constitute unauthorized examination,
intercept, or access of email.  You are welcome to attempt to
establish otherwise in a court case, Dean, but your interpretation
appears completely inconsistent with existing case law, attorneys
interpretations, and the intent of the statute.  Again.

-george william herbert
[email protected]    I don't work for CRL, speak for it, or anything else.