Good work, MCI!

  • From: James Rishaw
  • Date: Tue Jan 26 17:05:00 1999
  • Rfc_violation: You saw it here first!

It's now been 7 days one hour since I opened the "critical" priority
ticket with MCI security with no callback :-)

Three calls to the noc with ticket "18" got nothing but laughs.. "We
dont have tickets that low" .. :-p

Growing pains?  :-(

--
jamie rishaw (efnet:gavroche)          American Information Systems, Inc.
jamie at ais dot net                           infrastructure engineering

  We were just smurfed from what appears to be an MCI router as a relay..

  Their voice menu at 888-860-3382 says:

  "If you are reporting a security issue please fill out an incident
report on our web page at [email protected] under 'Report an incident' "

   Eh ???

  With the lack of voice menu clue, I went to http://www.security.cw.net
and found a form.. assigned ticket number "18".. makes me feel really
good, to have a global company assign me a two-digit ticket.. but hey..

  Is it just me ?

--
jamie rishaw (efnet:gavroche)          American Information Systems, Inc.
jamie at ais dot net                           infrastructure engineering
--- End Message ---