Re: The .COM People...

  • From: Wayne
  • Date: Mon Jan 25 19:32:02 1999

At 9:07 AM -0600 1/25/99, Bryan A. Ignatow wrote:

Did anyone else receive the 4 sheet, color, advertisement from NSI (The
.COM People) customized in three places with a domain name that you should
register with them?

Did anyone else's say that you should hurry up and register the domain name
for your company before someone else does?

Did anyone else get one for a domain that was already registered (and shows
up in whois)?

Did anyone else get this at their home address rather than their work address?

Does anyone else think that NSI should have run their list of domains they
were sending out against their database and remove the ones that were
already registered?

Just wondering...
and this diatribe helps me run my network how...?