Re: Incompetance abounds at the InterNIC

  • From: Chris Mauritz
  • Date: Sat Jan 23 18:22:51 1999

I've just recently had a case where a speculator charged a gullible client
thousands of dollars for a domain and then proceeded to do nothing when it
came time to update the records with the Internic.  It literally took a
MONTH of forwarding notarized documents and then many follow-up calls to get
the Internic to update the record.  By then, the client's web site had
launched....very ugly.

Chris