Re: MCI/CW Security

  • From: TTSG
  • Date: Tue Jan 19 15:58:19 1999

 Hi,

 	Nope, not just you. I had a human tell me the same thing, and being
 less than happy about it I let him know that web addresses don't have "@"
 in it (Ok, they can, but thats another story).

 	I was assigned ticket #15.  I guess they don't have much security
 problems.

 	They were good to initially follow it up (However, NEVER received the
 confirmation email I was told I should get) but after that.....Nada.

 			Tuc/TTSG