Re: Incompetance abounds at the InterNIC

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Sun Jan 17 02:55:12 1999

On Sat, Jan 16, 1999 at 03:22:23PM -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 16, 1999 at 12:29:12PM -0500, Steven J. Sobol wrote:
> > If you're feeling... what was the word someone else used, "masochistic..."
> > also complain to David Holtzman ([email protected]) so that he can
> > yell at you and tell you you're full of shit.
>
> I'm not by any means an Internic apologist, but I must stand up for
> dholtz.  Every time I've had occasion to deal with him, usually when
> things were rotten, he's been quite polite to _me_.

I've heard from him once, and he was ranting the one time I heard from him.

There have been various good and bad things said about Chuck Gomes, but at
least he listens and provides feedback.

Of course, Chuck's position (Director of Customer Programs, or some such,
don't remember the exact title) is one where he is expected to provide good
customer service. David's position is not necessarily one where he is expected
to be in contact with customers at all times. But ferchrissakes, if you're
going to talk to customers, you might at least *try* to be polite.

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com