Re: What does the NIC in InterNIC mean? "Network IncompetenceConsortium"

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Sat Jan 16 14:37:30 1999

It is very easy to use this list for competitive reasons, as I have noticed
as of late.

I strongly believe that many of these issues can be resolved with some
common sense solutions.

There is enough technical talent here to voluntarily go there and help
them fix the problem to everyone's satisfaction, well almost :)

Pages of bitching don't resolve the issue and the replacement
value for InterNic is just not there. Without that A larger
mess of proportion will soon follow.

All these politically appointed supposed to know something about
nothing people will only add to the mess with the scale of network
growth. This group can and should solve the problem and make
this work for everyone.

That is what I am asking for, to make these on going attacks stop,
and it would satisfy the Government that we took care of our
own problem.

Henry R. Linneweh