Re: Incompetance abounds at the InterNIC

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Sat Jan 16 12:59:57 1999

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 11:02:49PM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:

> Just what does our $35/yr per domain go towards?  I would venture to guess
> that drive space costs a whole shit load less that all the damned InterNIC
> commercials I've been seeing on T.V.!
>
> Does anyone know just who we need to bitch very loudly to?

I don't know who the president of NetSol is right now... remember seeing
an article about a changeover but don't remember who the new guy is.

Complain to Chuck Gomes ([email protected]).

If you're feeling... what was the word someone else used, "masochistic..."
also complain to David Holtzman ([email protected]) so that he can
yell at you and tell you you're full of shit.

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com