Denver update

  • From: Susan R. Harris
  • Date: Thu Jan 14 16:00:19 1999

Greetings everyone - just wanted to let you know that we've made a couple
of scheduling changes for the Denver NANOG meeting.  As you know, the BGP
routing tutorials by Howard Berkowitz and Avi Freedman will start at
1:00 p.m. on Sunday afternoon, Jan. 31.  And, following suggestions from
many of you, we'll be ending a bit earlier on Tuesday, most likely at noon
or early in the afternoon.

We've scheduled a few new presentations, and you'll find an update here:

	http://www.nanog.org/mtg-9901/topics.html

Questions, comments welcome, send 'em to [email protected]
See you in Denver, where there CAN'T BE as much snow as we have in
Michigan ...