Re: source filtering

  • From: Tony Tauber
  • Date: Wed Jan 13 22:55:47 1999

On Jan 13,  3:41pm, Scott McGrath wrote:
> Subject: RE: source filtering
> GTE and ATT both filter via access lists on the customers CPE routers IF
> they provide the routers to the customer

It'd be nice if this information came from one of the entities
named above. Here's a refinement for our part.

GTE does not impose mandatory source address filtering via
access-lists on customers' CPE routers. However, we have recently
implemented Cisco's "ip verify unicast reverse-path".

Tony Tauber
GTE Network Engineering