Re: Smurfing and IP filtering

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Jan 13 22:16:24 1999

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 02:19:47PM -0500, Scott McGrath wrote:
> That would be a good starting point for the more sophisticated users however
> most small networks have very uneven
> clue distribution so I believe something in a FAQ format would be more
> approachable to the small ISP/Network operator

...why not both?

Cover configuration for, say, the top 5 brands of routers (which,
realistically, should cover the majority of ISP's out there...)

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com