Re: Solution: Re: Huge smurf attack

  • From: Alex P. Rudnev
  • Date: Wed Jan 13 15:47:30 1999

Hi.

Let me a few words. I was talking to a few of this kids last months, and
unfortunately everything is not so easy to fix.

Yes, 99.9% of this attacks are _the kid's play_. I do not know how to fix
kid's heads over the whole world, but let's imagine you have found some
way to do it. And... let's be waiting for someone - not kid, from Iraq,
for example, who use this as the electronic weapon. Why not?

It's amazing but this kid's games have a positive effect among the
negative ones. Yes, they cause a problems and make a troubles for
someone. On the other hand, they allow you to see where do you have the
weakness _BEFORE_ someone seriously try to exploit this. As we are
talking here - the pike (in the river) don't allow other fishes to
slumber (sorry for the bad translation).