log BGP state changes

  • From: Jon Mansey
  • Date: Thu Jan 07 04:28:40 1999

Hi,

I hope this is on topic (-: "How can I make my router....."

I would like my routers to log to syslogd everytime a BGP session changes
state. Is there a way to set logging to report this?

Thanks,

jm
[email protected]                          Chief Science Officer
 "Low-cost & high-speed access to the US Internet via Satellite"
InterPacket Group, Inc.                 http://www.interpacket.net
1901 Main St. 2nd Floor                         tel (310) 382 3300
Santa Monica, California 90405                  fax (310) 382 3310

"Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."