Re: Problems @ Exodus?

  • From: Stephen Stuart
  • Date: Tue Jan 05 20:12:55 1999

> I have been having problems getting to (and keeping connections with)
> certain Exodus clients, such as HotBot and GeoCities.  Anyone else noticed
> this?

Not until you mentioned it; I don't consider the content published by
GeoCities or HotBot to be interesting at all, but I did a couple
traceroutes special just for you and I can't reach either.

Have you considered notifying the Exodus NOC? Or did you just want to
share the fact that you can't reach Geocities and HotBot with a few
thousand people to see how many agree?

Stephen
- -----
Stephen Stuart