Re: Problems @ Exodus?

  • From: Jon Green
  • Date: Tue Jan 05 20:12:52 1999

On Sun, 03 Jan 1999 12:27:41 -0700, [email protected] writes:

>I have been having problems getting to (and keeping connections with)
>certain Exodus clients, such as HotBot and GeoCities.  Anyone else noticed
>this?

When did [email protected] become the Exodus NCC?  Come on folks, there has
been too much of this crap lately.

><HTML>
><HEAD>
><TITLE>Problems @ Exodus?</TITLE>

Someone should make sure the NANOG mailing list charter forbids posting
in HTML.  Bleah.

-Jon

    *      Jon Green            *         "Life's a dance             *
   *   [email protected]       *          you learn as you go"        *
  *  Finger for Geek Code/PGP   *                                       *
 *  #include "std_disclaimer.h" *      http://www.quadrunner.com/~jon    *