Re: Please be nice... (Was Re: Exodus?)

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Tue Jan 05 20:12:26 1999

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Pete Kruckenberg wrote:

> though it certainly wasn't very relevant to them. The complaints posted
> regarding the Exodus outage were probably relevant to Exodus customers, as

Not to mention even the Exodus post was relevant to some of us smaller
operators.  By listening to the threads on a given networks outages, I am
able to learn a lot more about how a backbone provider responds to outages
and how many they actually have, than I am able to learn from their
marketing folks.  And personally I find that very relevant to my current and
future network operations.

Tim

Timothy M. Wolfe       | Why surf when you can Sail?
[email protected]	       | Join Oregon's Premier
Sr. Network Engineer   | Wireless Internet Provider!
ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/