NANOG 15 Info Update

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Tue Jan 05 20:12:12 1999

As in the past, Avi Freedman and Howard Berkowitz will be offering routing
tutorials; this meeting we'll begin the tutorials at 1PM on Sunday, 1/31.
Please
plan you flights accordingly.(Other event info to be announced - stay tuned for
more information). Friendly reminder the room block at the Hyatt ends on
January
8th. Be sure to reserve your room early.

Pam Ciesla
Merit Network,Inc.          734-936-0172 - phone
4251 Plymouth Road          734-647-3185
Bldg.I, Suite C             [email protected]
Ann Arbor, MI 48107