Re: OUTAGE: DACS failure in USWEST/spokane

  • From: scott w
  • Date: Sun Dec 27 14:43:37 1998

On Sun, 27 Dec 1998, Sean Donelan wrote:
> [email protected] (Sean Donelan) writes:
> >This morning USWEST lost a DACS serving Spokane (and other places
> >in Washington State).
>
> Now the story starts changing.  The telco is now saying it was

This is what I see a lot.  It is hard for me to tell if it is really a
DACS problem or a scapegoat reason.  They use DACS problems the same as a
DS-3 cut.  Just to give a fast (but many times untrue) RFO so they can
quickly close their ticket.  (It just causes me to push more for the
actual one)

scott