NANOG 15

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Wed Dec 23 14:18:41 1998

Update on hotel info. I spoke with the people at the Hyatt in Denver. The
Hyatt is full during the NANOG Meeting. If you are planning on attending
make hotel reservations early. The NANOG hotel block is available until
January 8. Also for those registering with credit card info. Credit cards
will not be run until late January and receipts will be available at the
meeting in your name badges. The nanog-support staff will be off for the
holidays (possible checking e-mail), back in the office on 1/4/99. Have a
safe and happy holiday. See you at NANOG 15 next year.
  Pam

Pam Ciesla
Merit Network,Inc.          734-936-0172 - phone
4251 Plymouth Road          734-647-3185
Bldg.I, Suite C             [email protected]
Ann Arbor, MI 48107