Re: ** Forged spamming going on

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Tue Dec 22 03:00:42 1998

On 12/21/98, George Herbert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Why are you going on and on about it?

	He's going on about it because he thinks that by publically
	maligining the RBL team, he'll cause them enough bad press
	that they change their rules and become ineffective.

	Any further discussion of this topic should probably be held
	elsewhere; please honor the reply-to header.

--
J.D. Falk <[email protected]>                      "Smoke me a kipper, boys,
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)          I'll be back for breakfast."