Re: 'best' / caching

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Wed Dec 16 16:34:26 1998

I see Im actually going to have to post this.

Yes my clock was wrong, a PRAM problem with my laptop since it was -10 in
Denver and it was in the car too long while asleep.  The good news is Ive
only received 31 emails and I thought everyone was just concerned about Y2k

Now Im trying to think of something productive to say that fits the nanog
charter.  Actually I really would like to know how many NSPs out there are
going to use caching.  Are you thinking of deploying transparent caching?

At 7:57 PM -0500 12/15/98, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>On Tue, Dec 15, 1998 at 12:20:14PM -0500, Bill Becker wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Apr 1972, David Diaz wrote:
>
>_No one's_ gonna comment on that?
>
>:-)
>
>Cheers,
>-- jr 'as close to the epoch as _I've_ seen...' a
>--
>Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
>Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
>The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
>Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592

Thank you,
David Diaz
Chief Technical Officer
Netrail, Inc

email:   [email protected]
pager: 888-576-1018
office: 888-NETRAIL
Fax:    404 522-2191

Colo facilities: Atlanta-NAP, Miami, Arlington, Chicago, San Francisco