Re: [[email protected]: Re: Network Solutions Lists] (fwd)

  • From: James Rishaw
  • Date: Sun Dec 13 23:45:28 1998
  • Rfc_violation: You saw it here first!

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 08:53:56AM -0500, Larry Snyder wrote:
> Hi Brad --
> Gawd -- I open my mouth once a month here and even then I manage
> to insert foot.  Qual WAS the last relay before he got the spam.

It was sent to another email address of mine.. and forwarded over here. :p

-jamie
--
jamie rishaw (efnet:gavroche)               American Information Systems, Inc.
jamie at ais dot net                                infrastructure engineering

         "I will NOT go to a party with a version number."  -davidr