Re: [[email protected]: Re: Network Solutions Lists]

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Sun Dec 13 10:22:51 1998

> There's *got* to be a way to keep people from walking the database...

	There's got to be a way to provide the information to people
who really need it too.  My attempts to get the database information
to provide it to ISPs for troubleshooting, or to develop a new front
end that is more useful for people to use generate a "we can't give
you the database, even under NDA" from Network Solutions.

	One of these days I'm gonna turn into a scumbag and just
walk it myself.  *sigh*  There's got to be a better way.

--
Leo Bicknell - [email protected]
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440