Re: [[email protected]: Re: Network Solutions Lists]

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Sat Dec 12 23:53:25 1998

At 10:44 AM 12/13/98 +0800, Mathias Koerber wrote:
>Lern to quote properly, James Rishaw did *not* say what you attributed to
>him below, in fact he complained about it.

I tell you what.  If you will turn on your spell checker and take a `lude
and chill out, I'll be more careful when I quote. (Notice your spelling of
the word "learn" above.) If you will note the email a bit more carefully,
you will notice that I did not attribute it directly to Jamie.

>At 06:12 PM 12/12/98 -0600, James Rishaw wrote:
>
>>Please do not be offended by this email.
>>This is not a mass spam mailing.  Your
>>email address is on an Opt-In list of domain
>>owners who are interested in increasing
>>their website traffic.

Do you notice the ">>"?  That indicates that it has been quoted twice.  I
am quoting HIS quoting something.

ML.ORG is gone.  Check out http://EZ-IP.EnterZone.Net
Get your *FREE* Parked Domain account at http://www.EZ-Hosting.Com
John Fraizer                      |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:[email protected] |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
PGP Key fingerprint =  7DB6 1CA2 DAA6 43DA 3AAF  44CD 258C 3D7E B425 81A8