Re: Black Hole Vixie/RBL

  • From: Dean Robb
  • Date: Sat Nov 28 20:55:24 1998

At 01:55 2/7/36 -0500, you wrote:
> The simple point is you or any
> other technician has no ability
> or right to imagine themselves
> representing or in any way inter-
> fering with their customers mail.
> You are acting as if you have any
> right to intercept any private
> e-mail. You have no such right.

*BBBZZZZTTT*, wrong answer,thank you for playing.  Prevention of email
delivery is not interception.  Nor is there reading of your private email,
or any of the other horrible crimes against humanity that so many envision.
 Unlike the USPS, if you don't like your ISP's email policies, you are free
to go elsewhere.  Your argument has no basis in legal, moral or ethical
theory.

> In manipulating the free flow
> of electronic mail you are
> infringing with fundamentaly
> human rigts and freedoms.

I must have missed that line in the US Constitution, UN Charter, et alia,
where "email delivery" is equated to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of
Happiness", eating, breathing, etc. etc. etc.

Have a nice day...go picket someone.

Ooops...just discovered you're a net.kook of the highest order.  I make it
a practice not to tease the animals or mock the insane, so I'll just bow
out of this thread now....

Spammers should be investigated by Ken Starr!

Dean Robb
PC-EASY computer services
(757) 495-EASY [3279]