Internet Data Center Notes from NANOG14

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Wed Nov 25 12:47:19 1998

Hi all -

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Internet Data Center BOF at NANOG 14.

As promised, I wrote down the items folks contributed to the white boards
and tried to add some context to them. Since folks added stuff to the lists
when we moved upstairs-I wasn't involved in the discussion and the notes are
my best guess at your additions. Corrections/clarifications welcome.

Here is the URL:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~wbn/DataCenterNeedsNotes.htm

It would be good to turn these notes into better prose for the community that
intend on building/contracting/choosing facilities for housing Internet gear.
Let me know if you'd like to help write that up.

Cheers -

Bill