Re: Bob Allisat

  • From: Rusty Zickefoose
  • Date: Mon Nov 23 17:25:01 1998

	Speaking only for myself, so long as the list remains un-moderated, I
belive personal filtering is the way to go.  If nothing else, it will encourage
a general increase in procmail clue.  8)

--
Rusty Zickefoose  |  The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
[email protected]      |  the one that heralds new discoveries, is not