Re: NSI policy on lame delagations

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Sun Nov 22 12:49:20 1998

>>> The greater issue is that there is any implementation at all, when there
>>> was none previously.
>> your assertion is widely known to be false.
> Thank you for your extremely helpful answer. Once again, since when has
> NSI been enforcing such a policy?

isi enforced it.  sri enforced it.  nsi enforced it when they took over from
sri.  that they did not test for correct practice for a while does not make
incorrect practice valid.

welcome to the network slobs' mailing list.  where we winge and make excuses
for half-assed practices, and excoriate and hurl innuendo at those who try
to ensure correct practice.

randy