Re: Black Hole Vixie/RBL

  • From: Edward S. Marshall
  • Date: Thu Nov 19 19:38:19 1998

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, David Lesher wrote:
> I find it absolutely incredible that the NANOG crowd is wasting
> ANY time debating with Allisat. Have you folks had your heads in
> IOS too long, or been sniffing reactor fuel?

This is a side-effect of a DoS (Denial of Sushi/Sashimi) attack. It makes
you irritable, and thus causes you to reply to trolls. :-)

(Sorry, inet-access segway...)

--
Edward S. Marshall <[email protected]> />  Who would have thought that we  -o)
http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/        // would be freed from the Gates of  /\\