Re: Oh no... someone had a bright idea!

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Thu Nov 19 16:05:22 1998

We can send PMS after them.  Oh, I guess I should elaborate.

PMS = Pissed-off Marine Snipers.

Nothing will ruin your day like being denied the squeeze when you have high
confidence on a certain head-of-state over in camel-land.

At 11:17 PM 11/18/98 -0800, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>At 09:37 PM 11/18/98 -0500, Robert Boyle wrote:
>>This was forwarded to me by a friend. I was interested in exactly what they
>>meant. This is pretty bad. I think these people don't understand that this
>>affects US more than it affects the people who they are targeting. I
>>suppose this is a strong case for transparent caching. Any thoughts?
>
>Yeah, they need to be nuked for propogating DoS attacks. This kind of stuff
>is definitely against AUP and TOS around here. Has someone contacted their
>provider? I would in a heartbeat, but whois isn't working at the moment.

-------
John Fraizer                      |    __   _
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:[email protected] |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
                     A 486 is a terrible thing to waste...