Re: Exodus / Clue problems

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Nov 18 19:13:06 1998

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 03:29:18PM -0800, Steve Noble wrote:
> I don't disagree, but on the other hand, there are hundreds if not thousands
> of operational issue mailing lists, I don't see why it would be expected
> that Exodus would post on each of them that the issue was brought up on about
> what was going on.

I don't know, because several Exodus employees happen to post here, maybe?

On a regular basis, at that.

And when everyone suddenly went silent, it didn't look too impressive for your
company.

Again, at the risk of repeating myself a third time: A one-line message
would probably have been enough...

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."