Re: Exodus / Clue problems

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Nov 18 15:40:08 1998

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 10:23:46AM -0800, Steve Noble wrote:

> that work was/is not being done on the issue.  Once Exodus spent the time
> assembling and presenting the information to the customer, their job was done.
> It is now up to the customer to speak (or not speak) about the issue.

I'm not saying Exodus wasn't working on it. I would have just like to hear
some confirmation. A one-line message would have been cool.

And yes, I think a discussion of how ISP's deal with problems like this
is a good idea.

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."