Re: RBL quandry - opinions hereby solicited

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Tue Nov 17 00:25:56 1998

On one hand spam is spam. On the other hand it might interfere with our
operations with NSI. They do a *lot* of business via e-mail. Black-hole 'em
for a week. It's long enough to get their attention yet not so long it'll
screw up operations.

At 02:17 AM 11/16/98 -0800, Paul A Vixie wrote:
>The RBL team and I are kind of wondering what to do about some spam we got.
>Because blackholing NSI would be of operational concern to a lot of you, I've
>decided to ponder this question out loud:

Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC (InterNIC RM993)
e-mail: <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]
Internet phone: hawk.mhsc.com
Personal web pages: <http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer>www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site: <http://www.mhsc.com/>www.mhsc.com/
 Who is John Galt?