Re: Hold on to your news servers

  • From: John Gonzalez/netMDC admin
  • Date: Mon Nov 16 02:08:39 1998

This is just a perfect example of what i am begining to get annoyed by.
Please list, i think everybody is pretty dead set on their opinions at
this point, and talking about it isnt going to help much. It's obvious
that karl is set in doing what he's doing, and it's obvious that pretty
much the rest of the list is set against what he's doing. I for one, am
willing to see how it works out.

IF and WHEN karl gets everything up and running will be the only way for
sure to know. If his system works out, some of the posters are going to
feel pretty foolish.

If his system doesnt work out, then i'm sure we will get spammed again on
the list with a bunch of "told ya so's" etc. So please let's just drop
this thread and await the outcome.

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Derek Balling wrote:
>Yeah, since Karl's not "the boss" at MCS anymore, it would be kinda
>amusing to have MCS get flooded with complaints that one of their
>users (Karl) was abusing the network. :)
>
>Wonder if that would be an appropriate use of the RBL? :)

__  __ \ __ \  __/_  __ `__ \/ __  /_  ___/ MDC Computers/netMDC!
_  / / / `__/ /_  / / / / / / /_/ / / /__ (505)437-7600/fax-437-3052
  9:05pm  up 34 days, 34 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.08, 0.03