Re: Hold on to your news servers

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Fri Nov 13 23:32:10 1998

On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 09:42:41PM -0600, Edward S. Marshall wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Dean Anderson wrote:
> > Anyone who cancels someone elses post who is not a moderator or the
> > original poster should lose their account/job at ISP/etc.
> >
> > So lets start sending in complaints...
>
> And you'd complain to...who? Karl's an independant entity now.

Correct :-)

What's even more fun is that since the system doesn't EMIT any articles
it consumes (it emits only cancels, sourced there) you can't figure out
where it gets its feeds from.... good luck getting the system's feeds
cut off under those circumstances :-)

Karl Denninger ([email protected]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.